Subject: Re: -current and USB mouse
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ossi Herrala <zx4@kapsi.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/26/2002 19:33:35
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 12:43:10AM +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:

> > I compiled NetBSD-current to my machine last night and plugged
> > Logitech's mouse to my USB bus. This mouse looks like MouseMan+ but
> > doesn't say it.. Model is M-BA47.
>
> This sound like a problem with your USB controller:
>
> > uhub0: device problem, disabling port 1

Nope. I found out that this mouse is broken or something. It didn't work
in this same machine running WXP and it didn't work in one other machine
running Windows. I was informed that this mouse is working but it's not.
Never trust second hand information.. ;)

So, it must be the mouse. Not the USB controller. Or I have two broken
controllers.

--
Mr. Ossi Herrala | ossi.herrala \@! iki.fi | Amateur radio: OH8HUB
Höylätie 7       | GSM: +358 40 750 7075   | IRC: ohub