Subject: Mouse "right-shifts" occasionally when using X
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Johnny Lam <jlam@jgrind.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/24/2002 13:44:27
I've had this problem for a while, and I'm not sure how to solve it.
Occasionally, in some way that I've not yet tracked down, the mouse cursor
on the screen will be displayed about 30 pixels to the right of the absolute
cursor position.  As a result, I have to place the cursor about 30 pixels
to the right of the button I'd like to press in order to press it.  I've
had this problem using NetBSD-current from 1.5C and when using XFree86-4.2.
I don't recall if I had this problem with XFree86-3.3.6.  This is all on my
Acer TravelMate 350TE laptop (Intel Pentium III) with builtin trackpad.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

	Thanks,

	-- Johnny Lam <jlam@jgrind.org>