Subject: USB issues
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thorbj=F6rn?= Jermander <thorbjorn@jemander.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/23/2002 00:16:38
Hello,

I've just started to track -current I have a problem with
my USB-conntected printer. dmesg tells me the type of
printer (HP LaserJet 1200), so I guess it's detected.
The device is ulpt0. (That's that I use in printcap).

However, no output ever appear on the printer, despite
that a2ps, lpq & co reports no errors. When I go back
to another OS and tries to print there, I have to power-
cycle the printer to make it work again.

What I've seen from the archives, nothing special
is mentioned about this.

Any assistance would be greately appreciated.

(I would have given more details, but mozilla-rc2
(as built from pkgsrc) seems to have some
adress resolution problems, so this is posted from
inside W-XP)

Regards,
/Thorbjörn Jemander