Subject: Re: Fa411 network card and -current wont compile
To: glytchbinary <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/19/2002 20:59:06
On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 07:01:23PM +0000, glytchbinary wrote:
> ok this is just stupid, i just installed openbsd 3.1 from floppies(OVER
> FTP USING THE FA411), it worked great.
> i reboot... guess what?
> ne3: device timeout.....

device timeout...  is usually a indication that the interrupt isn't
being serviced quite right.  Are you using -current?  I'm using ne0
on my laptop with an FA410 and it's working now (but was not working
until somewhat recently).  Perhaps you could post your whole dmesg?

 Allen Briggs               Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...