Subject: Re: Anyone else having troubles building the latest mozilla on current?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Scott Hallock <scott@hallocks.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/14/2002 08:12:32
I have two bugs open in the Mozilla bug database if you want to track the
progress.

135027 Invalid flag passed to ld
138532 Multiple build breaks (particularly in libssl)

I'm not entirely sure how to translate much of Mozilla's release management
jargon, but it appears that at least 135027 won't be fixed for Mozilla 1.0.

Scott