Subject: Re: ipf regression tests
To: None <>
From: Martti Kuparinen <>
List: current-users
Date: 05/11/2002 09:37:03
On Fri, 10 May 2002, Bernd Ernesti wrote:

> > - import the tests into regress/sys/kern/ipf (adjust ipf2netbsd)
> > - remove dist/ipf/test/*
> Hmmm, thats what I don't like. We currently have two places where we import
> ipf into.

Is that so bad (I know, it's not perfect)? We have the ipf2netbsd script
to make everything ready...

> I think I know why you want to do it this way, but I don't like that way.

Me either, but I wouldn't like to change all tests to match our layout, it
would be easier to use the tests as they are in the original distribution.

I'll re-consider this today...

> > - remove usr.sbin/ipf/ipftest/test/*
> That okay.

Martti Kuparinen <>      NetBSD - No media hype