Subject: PLEASE READ: tlp status
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>
List: current-users
Date: 05/02/2002 21:00:34
I've searched through my inbox, and I see only 4 tlp issues (some
recurring):

1) Some people are trying to use 10/full.  Sorry; I can't help you if
   this doesn't work.  Get a switch that supports it.

2) Problems with link negotiation on MII-less 2114[03] chips.  There
   are some severe problems with the Nway support that Chuq added for
   this configuration which need to be addressed.  I'm assuming that
   Chuq will fix it.  (PR 16508 is in this category.)

3) Problems with some 21040 chips using 10baseT (`MII error', etc.)
   It looks like full-duplex mode may be erroneously set on some of
   these boards.  I'll look into that.

4) It doesn't work on the CATS.

If there are any other problems, please let me know.