Subject: Re: dhclient oddity
To: Mike Pumford <mpumford@black-star.demon.co.uk>
From: Sean Finney <seanius@seanius.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/2002 16:07:19
On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 06:53:59PM +0100, Mike Pumford wrote:
> I get this from a NetBSD DHCP server so its not just Win2k being dense.

i'm running isc-dhcpd-V3.0rc10 on 1.5ZA and i get the error
messages too.  a couple months ago i did some googling, and
found a lot of various posts from people with similar troubles,
and most of the time the thread ended with 'this is caused by
a buggy nic driver'

what's everyone using?  serverside i have an rtk8139 card, and
client side i got a xircom ii ps pcmcia card of ssome kind.

--sean