Subject: Strange problem (tcsetpgrp)
To: NetBSD-current users list <>
From: Julio Merino <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/10/2002 13:16:19

Hi all

I'm having some strange problems; this is NetBSD-1.5ZC on i386, from
about one week old (I'm just recompiling new sources).

The problem is the following: after doing some work, like executing
programs, compiling things etc, I reach a point where I can't exec
nothing else, getting the errors I paste below.

For example, this is a session I did opening a xterm:

/home/juli$ vim .Xresources
/home/juli$ xrdb .Xresources
/home/juli$ vim .Xresources
tcsetpgrp failed, errno=3D25
tcsetpgrp failed, errno=3D25

/home/juli$ cp
tcsetpgrp failed, errno=3D25
tcsetpgrp failed, errno=3D25

Although, if I close the xterm (or the console session) and I reopen
it, the problem disapperes. I'm thinking that this is a bug, no idea
where (maybe kernel? the shell?)... If you think it is, I'll fill
a bug-report...

Of course it runs NetBSD -
Julio Merino <>

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (NetBSD)