Subject: Re: Help! Gphoto
To: maximum entropy <entropy@tappedin.com>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/2002 09:45:57
* maximum entropy <entropy@tappedin.com> [020401 22:26]:
> >From: "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net>
> >OK, here's the problem.  I am sitting in a motel room in Livermore, CA

Someone commented on this sentence and I thought I might explain that I
am not vacationing IN Livermore.  We are travelling all over southern CA
on a motorcycle and this is just one stop.  The area around Livermore is
littered with great motorcycle roads.

> Did you use gphoto or gphoto2?  I'm using gphoto2 (via gtkam) under
> 1.5ZB and it works well with my camera.

I use gphoto all the time at home.  It's only the laptop that is giving
me problems.  gphoto2 gave me the same illegal instruction error.