Subject: Re: oldest boot record?
To: <>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/29/2002 14:16:03
On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 01:49:01PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> > > 	http://www.feyrer.de/NetBSD/messages ?
> > >
> > > NetBSD 0.9/amiga from aug '93... anyone got an older boot log?
> > > (The machine's still at my parents' place, switched off, with 1.1
> > > installed ;-)
> >
> > Old fart. As you well know, I got my first Amiga after that - and only
> > installed NetBSD-1.0 at the Bielefeld meeting out of boredom ... ;-)
>
> Must have been a different Bielefeld Meeting...

"Meeting Classic", I think, as opposed to the earlier meeting (the one in the
gym hall with the N*100m of RG58-U cable, N >2, where everybody
wondered why the Ethernet didn't work sometimes ... but should have wondered
why it worked sometimes). To that one, I brought only a Tandy Color Computer II with OS-9.

Regards,
	-is