Subject: Re: ssh config path change (/etc -> /etc/ssh)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/15/2002 19:30:35
On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 06:59:58PM +0900, itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

> 	(as you may have noticed) for NetBSD-current, configuration
> 	file path has changed from /etc to /etc/ssh.  we basically are in sync
> 	with openssh.  for 1.5, i do not plan to change it.

Out of curiosity,

how does one merge this into a -release? Just whack it in 1.6 and let
people deal with it when they upgrade? Last time I upped from 1.4 to
1.5 most people just recommended blowing away everything and starting
from scratch again .. Is this optimal, or do people write scripts to
help the merge?

  C.
--
 charlie@rubberduck.com    Melbourne, Australia