Subject: Re: Problems with tool build?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
List: current-users
Date: 03/04/2002 08:38:43
Bad form to reply to myself, I know, but in case anyone's interested
in what the problem turned out to be:

It seems that the "gnu" directory wasn't coming down when I did my
cvs checkout...  not sure *why*, but I noticed this finally, and when
I grabbed the src tarballs, it seems to be compiling along nicely.

I haven't looked into the cvs module yet to figure out *why* gnusrc
didn't get checked out with everything else, but I thought folks
might like to know.

+j

--
Jeff Rizzo                                         http://boogers.sf.ca.us/~riz