Subject: Re: Audio playback weirdness
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 03/01/2002 17:57:41
In message <20020301232304.GB4979@inet34.rd.bbc.co.uk>, Jonathan Perkin writes:
>Is it just me who's been having all sorts of audio problems recently?

Actually, oddly, my one audio problem went away recently.  When I got my
ipaq, the auvia driver would periodically get into a state where it would
play a buffer in "ferbuf" order, quite consistently, and then after a while
maybe it would go back to normal.  My ipaq is now playing just fine.
(I mean the internet appliance, not the handheld.)

Haven't had any trouble at all, but to be fair, I'm only using MPG123.

(Well, okay, I had one particularly impressive blast of static from xmame
once, but I don't blame NetBSD.)

-s