Subject: Re: PS/2<->USB keyboard weirdness
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/28/2002 01:19:21
The USB HID spec does indeed say that this is the # ~ key, but it also gives
different language mappings and the US mapping is \|.  So I guess mapping
it to \| isn't wrong, but this is definitely not the correct key code to
generate
for the \| key (it should be 49).
We could change, but that might upset people in the UK that actually have that

key it seems.

    -- Lennart

--

        -- Lennart