Subject: Re: Trouble checking out CVS src
To: None <>
From: Ian P.Thomas <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/2002 20:25:38
On Thursday, February 21, 2002, at 06:11 PM, Xavier HUMBERT wrote:

> In message <>,
> Ian P.Thomas wrote:
>> I need the z5 compression because I have a slow 56k connection.
> I have a slow ISDN (one channel) too. But if I like z5 (why not z9 ?),
> the CVS server seems to dislike it very much.
> My problems are gone withour compression.
> --
> Xav
	Without -z anything, cvs still does not work for me.  I've tried w/
wo ssh, compression, and having ipf running.  I either get a timed out
connection with ssh, or a could not authenticate, with rsh.  I'm going
to have to postpone any further attempts at upgrading to -current until
the summer, when I should have more time.  Thanks to all who offered

Of course it runs NetBSD

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at