Subject: Re: Broken linux emulation
To: Scott Ellis <scotte@warped.com>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/17/2002 22:24:28
/usr/pkg/java/bin (whatever pkg that comes from, i forget :) is quite dead
here. i can't even get a --help from it before it segfaults.

What exactly changed in the compat_linux stuff to cause that? linux netscape
still works just fine... *shrug*

--Sean

--
/~\ The ASCII                         Sean Davis
\ / Ribbon Campaign                    aka dive