Subject: Best way to move to current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ian P.Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/15/2002 23:40:09
	I have been following the list recently and have seen many ways of
getting up to date with current.  rsync, cvsup, anoncvs, sup.  I
currently have a 56k connection and wondered what the best way to go
would be?  I can run it over night.
	Also, is current stable enough to use?  If not, what branch? or
tree? should I download?  I am particularly interested in the moused
support.  If version 1.5.3 is coming out soon I may just wait and
purchase the CD, but I thought that the learning experience might be
good.

Ian P. Thomas

p.s. I upgraded my box originally from a 1.4 CD-Rom to where I am now at
1.5.2 so I'm not a total newbie.

Of course it runs NetBSD
www.netbsd.org