Subject: Re: Web mail package?
To: Johnny C. Lam <>
From:,, Jr. <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/05/2002 18:02:37
Johnny C Lam <> writes:

    > If you use Maildirs, then I really recommend mail/sqwebmail.  It

I'd like to second the recommendation for sqwebmail.  I finally gave
up trying to find a decent mail program for my wife after learning
that Apple Mail (pet pet shiny new iBook :) doesn't do IMAP over SSL.
I've used Courier IMAP for a couple years so i was already leaning
toward Sqwebmail when i decided to setup webmail for her.

I'm very impressed with it; setup was trivial and it has been running
w/out any problems since.  Best of all, no PHP bloat :).

Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*>

"When everyone has to reinvent the wheel, many people invent
 square wheels."