Subject: Re: current build fails on postfix
To: NetBSD-current <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Xavier HUMBERT <xavier@xavhome.fr.eu.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/05/2002 22:35:17
In message <87g04fiss4.fsf@titine.fr.eu.org>,
Eric Jacoboni wrote:

>looking at this smtpd_check.c, i understand this error as this file is
>totally junk...  It seems there's a big mess in my postfix tree, so
>i'm gonna nuke it and cvsup again... I will tell you...

You may also (I'm tired trying to make cvs work, too ;-) setup a
mirror(8) for <ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-current/src/>

It was for me the only way to have a clean source tree, last week.

And I don't think it'll be a greater load for the server than sup.

BTW, don't forget to "postfix stop" *before* building it, it's an
horrible mess with the old postfix-script, annd you cant' "postfix stop"
after, gotta manually kill pids.

--
Xav
http://www.freetibet.org