Subject: Re: current build fails on postfix
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
From: Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 02/05/2002 21:21:31
>>>>> "Perry" == Perry E Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com> writes:

Perry> I just tried this -- I had no problem at all. Perhaps the sup
Perry> scanner ran at a bad time while I was updating or some such.

I've just cvsupped all the sources, then rerun :

# cd /usr/src
# ./build.sh

Same punition, at the same place :

>> /usr/src.cvsup/gnu/usr.sbin/postfix/smtpd/../../../dist/postfix/src/smtpd/smtpd_check.c:1: unterminated comment"
>> nbmkdep: compile failed.
>> *** Error code 1

looking at this smtpd_check.c, i understand this error as this file is
totally junk...  It seems there's a big mess in my postfix tree, so
i'm gonna nuke it and cvsup again... I will tell you...
--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1316379784 secondes