Subject: Re: build failure in gcc/lib/libobjc
To: Niels Chr. Bank-Pedersen <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/2002 01:28:14
On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Niels Chr. Bank-Pedersen wrote:

: > 	make build has been failing for me in gcc/lib/libobjc.  does anyone
: > 	have similar problem?  the offending line (machine/ansi.h) looks okay
: > 	to me.  i've checked out the tree couple of hours ago, and made sure
: > 	i have the fresh toolchain.
: I see the exact same problem doing a full build on a pristine
: source tree.

Update, rebuild&reinstall src/tools/toolchain, and it should be fine.  (This
was fixed in the src/gnu/dist/toolchain tree on Thursday.)

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --