Subject: Re: make build fails everytime
To: Todd Vierling <>
From: Greywolf <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/2002 11:09:03
On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Todd Vierling wrote:

# On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Greywolf wrote:
# : I've been running lately (as you have seen), and since last
# : night, every thing I've been compiling dumps core on completion (SEGV).
# On *completion*?  That's just plain strange.

main(){write(1,"Hello, world!\n",14);}

: cc test.c
: ./a.out
Hello, world!
Segmentation fault (Core dumped)

# There's many related changes that all got put in last night, so it's
# possible you got an update somewhere in the middle and it wasn't as
# continuous of a commit round as I had thought.
# I'd be curious to know if, after a tree update and a cleandir in src/tools,
# things are buildable as normal again.

I'll let you know after I get the compilers reloaded.

# --
# -- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
# -- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --

NetBSD: My Computer Works!