Subject: Re: Weirdest crash ever... :)
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/28/2002 19:39:45
[ On Monday, January 28, 2002 at 10:13:10 (-0600), Peter Seebach wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Weirdest crash ever... :)
>
> Yeah, but what bugs me is, I can't get it to save these changes.  So, if I
> quit mozilla, and restart, it goes back to the previous settings, but I
> have GB free on /home.

Your Mozilla profile is broken.  You'll have to start over from scratch.

Assuming you only have one "Mozilla profile", and you want to preserve
your bookmarks:

$ cp .mozilla/*/bookmarks.html saved-mozilla-bookmarks.html
$ rm -rf .mozilla
$ mozilla		# note: not run in the background....
$ cp saved-mozilla-bookmarks.html .mozilla/*/*/bookmarks.html

--
								Greg A. Woods