Subject: Re: Weirdest crash ever... :)
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: None <collver@linuxfreemail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/28/2002 06:44:42
On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 10:53:22PM -0600, Peter Seebach wrote:
> So, my laptop crashed.  And now, Mozilla won't remember certain
> preferences; it always starts up with the sidebar, for instance.  It
> used to not do this.

I have never been able to get Mozilla to remember certain preferences, for
example it always starts up with the sidebar.  What version of Mozilla are
you using?  Did it remember you didn't want the sidebar, before the crash?

Cheers,

Ben
--
I think that many confuse `applicability' with `allegory'; but one resides
in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of