Subject: IPF 3.4.23 and 1.5.3
To: None <>
From: Martti Kuparinen <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/2002 11:59:51

I'm using IPFilter 3.4.23 ("pulled" from -current, see the example later)
on my 1.5.3_ALPHA PC without any problems. I'll try to create a formal
pull-up request for the release engineering team before 1.5.3 is freezed.

The hard part is to determine the version numbers for the CHANGES-1.5.3
file as I simply sync'ed the sources like this:

	for i in $FILES; do
		echo $i
		cvs update -p -rHEAD $i > $i

Anyway, I just wanted to inform you that from the user's point of view
everything is okay, it's up to the releng-1-5 to determine if this gets
into 1.5.3 or not...

Martti Kuparinen <>      NetBSD - No media hype