Subject: Re: Griffin "powermate" driver...
To: None <>
From: Peter Seebach <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/2002 00:44:12
In message <>, Ken Hornstein w
>>Anyway, I will likely try to produce a driver for it; anyone interested, let
>>me know so I can have some motivation.  :)

>I saw that thing and thought it would be cool to have a NetBSD driver for it;
>I say "go for it".

Cool.  Well, it's ordered, I'll see what I can do when it shows up.  :)
Considering that the protocol doc is all of a page and a half, I don't think
it'll be too tough.

I was thinking of a load monitor:  load average 0-1 == gradually brighter,
higher than that does load average in Hz.  It'd be fun to watch it
getting more and more frantic during "".  :)