Subject: Re: sysinst won't install on SCSI disks
To: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@confusion.net>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: current-users
Date: 01/18/2002 17:50:07
Michael K. Sanders skrev:

>I've built a recent 1.5ZA fdset and tried it on two different (i386)
>systems with SCSI disks, and sysinst doesn't recognize any of
>the disks as options for installation, saying no disks are found,
>though they're probed just fine.  Has anyone else seen this?

I installed from the ZA snapshot on my Compaq Prosignia. It worked fine, but
I think an earlier snapshot (Z?) refused to recognise the SCSI system.
I wonder if the fact that it installed on my Prosignia has anything to do with
the fact that it's a SCSI-only system. I don't know much about SCSI on i386
hardware...

>Also, the menu text seems to be rewritten one character too far
>to the right...

I recognise that, but I'm not certain when I last saw that.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.