Subject: Does macppc support new toolchain yet?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org, current-users@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: current-users
Date: 01/14/2002 03:21:51
--GPJrCs/72TxItFYR

I swore to myself that I would carefully remember whether or not
each of the ports I use regularly was using the new toolchain yet.

I did, of course, forget.

So, does macppc dtrt for new toolchain in -current today? Also, and
perhaps orthogonally, does build.sh work correctly on macppc?

(Todd, it would perhaps be nice to have a "supported ports" list
somewhere. If such a list exists and I've missed its existence, I
apologize. That is, of course, until that list is "all ports, plus
various other POSIX-compliant operating systems". :^>)

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

--GPJrCs/72TxItFYR