Subject: Re: error on current
To: None <>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/2002 18:28:06

On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 05:58:16PM +0100, Julio Merino wrote:
> I meant the text series of the installation. I know it is in the source
> tree but I guess that it should be built before it is used. Is this a
> bug? I think that the build of toolchain should also build this, as it
> is used to "compile" several programs later.

makeinfo is part of the toolchain.

There aren't quite enough details in Dan's report (and the text is
just a touch difficult to read; Dan, in the future, could you avoid
the random line breaks?) to be sure what's wrong.

At the least, the toolchain makeinfo is called nbmakeinfo (should be
at ${TOOLDIR}/bin/nbmakeinfo). If there's a Makefile trying to exec
it as makeinfo, there's an error in that Makefile.

gabriel rosenkoetter

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (NetBSD)
Comment: For info see