Subject: Re: probleme bulding current
To: Xavier HUMBERT <>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/2002 09:56:56

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 02:30:12PM +0100, Xavier HUMBERT wrote:
> I wrote privately (grmbl Reply To List/All) to Guillaume : "make
> includes"
> If your tools are up-to-date, you are able to "make includes" and
> everthing gets fine.
> So, you have to bootstrap includes :
> Hope this helps

Not particularly. The point of the new toolchain is that you can
build NetBSD-current without any reference to the locally installed
operating system. It should work on things not NetBSD, but certainly
needs to work on older versions of NetBSD itself.

As I wrote in my PR about this, make includes is NOT a solution.
Fixing makefs's Makefile structure is, and Luke's doing that.

gabriel rosenkoetter

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (NetBSD)
Comment: For info see