Subject: Re: stat(1)
To: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
From: Martin Weber <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/28/2001 16:03:03
On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 07:06:33PM -0600, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
heh, I've written a stat(1), too, who cares :p erm, while I was
looking again at man stat (2) I remember two things that I wondered
about when I wrote it and if someone has a pointer to the information
I'm searching I'd be very very grateful :)

a) why is st_blocks signed ? Doesn't that cut max filesize too harshly ?
b) wth is st_gen about ? I think I only see files with st_gen of 0 ... ?

Okay, maybe this is OT for this list, I'd appreciate some pointer tho :))

Tia, Martin Weber