Subject: Lucent/Orinoco/Wavelan/Whatever gold wireless problems
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/24/2001 22:02:29
Sometime in the past couple of weeks my wavelan card decided to quit
working well. In fact it quit working for a while and just started working
a couple of days ago. I rebuild current quite often and I figured that
might be part of the problem. The signal quality to/from the "base"
station (a PCMCIA card in a PCI adapter) seems to be getting worse and
worse.

Is there anything I should be watching software-wise? I'm experienced
enough with the RF side that I may get a spectrum analyzer to see if
someone else is putting out crap around 2.4GHz, but that's going to take
me a while.

Thanks.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte