Subject: Re: File system exerciser
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Geoff Adams <gadams@avernus.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/14/2001 19:43:10
On Friday, December 14, 2001, at 06:49  PM, I wrote:

> Has anyone tried this tool or something like it against NetBSD?

A couple of folks (thanks!) have pointed out that Frank van der Linden
has been doing just that, and the conversation has been going on in
tech-kern. Naturally, that's a more suitable forum than current-users; I
should have checked there first.

On the positive side, it seems that we're not as bad as one might
expect, at least using FreeBSD's first-try results as the basis for
comparison. And I haven't yet crashed a machine with it. :)

Cheers,
- Geoff