Subject: vnc build
To: None <>
From: Peter Seebach <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/04/2001 13:30:55
rm -f ./config/makedepend/Makefile.proto
./config/imake/imake -I./config/cf  -s ./config/makedepend/Makefile.proto -f
./config/makedepend/Imakefile -DTOPDIR=../.. -DCURDIR=./config/makedepend
./config/imake/imake: No such file or directory
./config/imake/imake: Cannot exec /usr/libexec/cpp.

Should this be using a standard copy of imake, instead of a local one,
or something?  Should I have a /usr/libexec/cpp?

Hmm.  It looks like cpp now goes in /usr/bin, and a symlink fixes this.

Is this a bug in the package, or my install, or just me personally?