Subject: Re: occasional device timeouts wi0
To: Ulrich Habel <uhabel@macbsd.org>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/2001 15:26:23
It's time for me to actually get around to backing out the changes,
or fixing them, that I made some months ago.  They only seem to fail
on non-i386 machines, which confuses me somewhat, since I don't
think I changed anything that should cause these to break.

What type of wavelan card is it, specifically?  Lucent-based?

--Michael