Subject: i386 snapshot
To: None <>
From: Michael Graff <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/21/2001 13:03:08
I have a dual processor SMP box sitting here that needs testing, so I
thought I might as well have it doing releases.

At least once a day, I plan on doing a release (using the getting-cool script) for i386.  Once it works with -j 2, it'll be even
faster.  And once I can cross-compile other arch's, I'll probably do
that until someone sets up something official.

The releases are currently on:

Please let me know of any success and failures to use the bits there.
I didn't compile X, but if enough people ask me to I may do that if
it's not too hard.

I'd like to get this building daily snapshots once cross-compiling