Subject: Re: New Build proces: What am I doing wrong
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/20/2001 00:11:56
I build sparc, macppc and i386 on a variety of hosting systems (-current,
an much older post 1.5 -current and 1.5.2).

Except for some minor issues in the floppy snapshots I'm having all 3 build
clean for me currently (x86 I ran all the way through last night for instance
from yesterdays source).

As I mentioned in an earlier mail, double check your source tree for object
files and make sure any object trees are completely clean. Double checking
environment vars is also a good double check.

James