Subject: Re: make build error
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Jacoboni <jaco@teaser.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/2001 22:23:45
>>>>> "James" == James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net> writes:

James> Check your source tree for file spillage.

James> This really smells like something got built once without
James> objdirs and then later got built using objdirs. Doing a make
James> clean in the latter case won't clean up the non-objdir stuff
James> that may be lying around your source tree confusing make.

I've removed /usr/obj, then created it from scratch, i've removed all
the obj links, i've cleaned a lot of time the src tree with clean and
cleandir... If i understand what you mean, there's no way to really
clean a src tree ?

James> I just built a complete snapshot of x86 last night from a clean
James> setup so the tree does build.

I wish i could do so, but my 56K modem line turns to smoke when i type
cvs... So i use sup.

--
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1309645121 secondes