Subject: Re: make build error
To: MOCHIZUKI Tomomitsu <>
From: Eric Jacoboni <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/2001 17:11:09

MOCHIZUKI> /usr/sup/src/tools/compile_et/../../crypto/dist/heimdal/lib/roken/print_version.c:40: print_version.h: No such file or directory

I've had this same message about print_version.h not found while
building roken. The only quick and dirty fix i've found was to copy
print_version.h in the /usr/src/crypto/dist/heimdal/lib/roken/
directory (you can find it in /usr/src/lib/libasn1/asn1_compile/).

That's the only fix i've found : make clean|cleandir, removal of obj
reps, further sups, etc. don't change anything

If someone has an explanation, i would be happy to hear from.

I'm afraid my solution will cause some problem when print_version.h
will be updated...
Éric Jacoboni, né il y a 1309626315 secondes