Subject: New Build proces: What am I doing wrong
To: None <>
From: Jan H. van Gils <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/2001 12:29:34

I have similar problems, Do you already have some news on
building the complete current enviroment ?

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 09:05:53PM -0500, Todd Vierling wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> : ./ -D /usr/build
> :
> : eventually dies here:
> :
> : dependall ===> toolchain
> : nbmake: nbmake: don't know how to make all-binutils. Stop
> Looks like either the bug in src/tools/toolchain/Makefile rev. 1.15 is
> biting you (just committed a fix), or you're trying to build the new
> toolchain on an unsupported platform (you didn't say which--make sure to
> indicate which platform you're using when posting to current-users.  8-)

Doh... I could've sworn I mentioned it was on i386.   At any rate, I've
updated, gotten src/tools/toolchain/Makefile rev 1.16, and still no
love.  It's doing the same thing it's been doing (above) for the last
few days, at least.

As I said, I'm perfectly willing to believe I'm doing something stupid,
I'm just trying to figure out what.  :)

Greets Jan

With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/janvg/