Subject: Re: build failed
To: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
From: None <ks@ub.uni-mainz.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/16/2001 12:23:48
On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 tv@wasabisystems.com  wrote:

> : sed: /wrk/src/gnu/dist/groff/tmac/tmac.doc.old: No such file or directory
>
> Some of your tree is not truly updated.  There should be a
> src/gnu/dist/groff/tmac/tmac.doc.old.  Do you exclude src/gnu/dist from your
> updates, by chance?

No, there's nothing excluded... Hm, at least sort of: the tree I did
the compile from was rdist(1)ed -Cav from the cvs tree on another
machine. And the -C to rdist tells to ignore all files cvs ignores
which are -among others- files ending in .old... I deleted the C and
rsync(1)ed again. Will try another compile tonight...

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction,

       -ks