Subject: Re: make build failure
To: Andrew Gillham <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/15/2001 13:51:21
On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Andrew Gillham wrote:

: 	Better Solution: Use the new toolchain and it will just work
: 	for you.
: The "Better Solution" didn't seem to happen on my i386 machine.
: (At the time I ran into this, it may work now, I don't know.)

In general, the new toolchain is working fine and stably -- it got a major
overhaul and prune in the last week.  I'm still trying to track down one
lingering bug, but most people are reporting success with the tree as it is

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --