Subject: Re: WARNING
To: Andrew Brown <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/13/2001 10:41:24
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Andrew Brown wrote:

: >[*] The fact that CPP is used anywhere in the build system is a botch.  This
: >    will be changed to use ${CC} -E where appropriate, or by building a
: >    different way where ${CPP} is grossly abused, like it was in libc.
: etc/Makefile uses this, but loses (for me, at least) when making obj
: because that comes before the toolchain is built.

Hm, that's odd, I got past etc/Makefile just fine.  I'll check on this and
fix as appropriate.

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --