Subject: Re: growfs utility from FreeBSD under NetBSD
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/2001 17:40:03
	Hello Luke and Manuel.  I've filed
my working version of growfs for NetBSD 1.5 and 1.5-current
under bin/14517 in the gnats database.
	If this inspires someone to review my work and commit it, that would
be OK with me.  This being my first real request for a commit, if
there are any style changes I should think about if I do this again, please
let  me know.
	I've not tested this with opposite-endian filesystems, and I
don't think it will work, without some slight tweaking, since when I
started, I wasn't sure how to specify whether or not I wanted byte
swapping.  Other than that, it seems to work great, though it is admittedly,
lightly tested.

	Any feedback yay or nay would be greatly appreciated.
-thanks
-Brian