Subject: Re: So...about this uuchk.1 problem...
To: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
From: Martin Weber <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/2001 23:56:37
On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 04:46:47PM -0600, Nigel Reed wrote:
>   MKMAN=YES
>
> This is the only one I have set. Are you saying I should set all
> 4 to No ? That'd be a work around to get it compiled, but it certainly
> wouldn't be a real fix.

I agree, it hurts, I complain, but got no help myself either (see this
list ;) Seems new toolchain plus 1.5.2 still is quite a 'fun' to compile
a -current ;) [and darn, I want those uvm improvements! and the new pipe
stuff! *sigh*]

Btw, I don't trust uppercase values, in some places I only see tests
on the lowercase stuff, and before I think too much about it, I simply
set it to the lowercase value ...

> I'll give it a try.

God be with you ;)