Subject: Re: So...about this uuchk.1 problem...
To: Nigel Reed <nigel@nelgin.nu>
From: Rick Byers <rb-netbsd@BigScaryChildren.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/09/2001 17:34:22
You removed any extranous files, including any sym-links?  I noticed in
your original cvs output that there were a few output files in your source
tree that shouldn't be there (some man/info page output in the uucp dirs),
did you remove all that, along with anything else cvs reported this time
around?

If so, I'm not sure.  I'll have to go back and look at your original
post describing the probem (I just jumped with when I saw the discussion
of extranous files as I'd been bitten by that myself a few times).

Rick