Subject: Re: vi broken currently?
To: None <>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/2001 13:40:58

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 12:49:30PM -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> I'm rebuilding vi with CFLAGS+=3D-g in my /etc/mk.conf right now.
> We'll see what turns up.

Ugh. This isn't coming from vi specifically after all, but from
curse's endwin() and something else that gets called on exec.

(There are three "junk pointer" messages on exec and twenty-five
on exit.)

I'd figure this out the rest of the way, but I have to run out right
now. If someone beats me to it, I won't cry. ;^>

Grab my copy of the i386 elf vi with debugging symbols from if you like. Break on cl_vi_end to
see what I'm babbling about.

       ~ g r @

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (NetBSD)
Comment: For info see