Subject: Re: pkgsrc problems
To: Mike Saunders <method@method.cx>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: current-users
Date: 11/03/2001 12:42:56
--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 08:18:49AM -0600, Mike Saunders wrote:
> /usr/pkgsrc/audio/xmms/work/.buildlink/include/gtk/gtktypeutils.h:31: gli=
b/glib.h: No
> such file or directory
>=20
> configure isn't properly finding the glib stuff.  I'll try rebuilding with
> CPPFLAGS & LDFLAGS pointing in the proper directions and see if it
> works.  If not I'll let you know.

Ewww.

If it does, then something about xmms's .buildlink got broken
somewhere along the way. Check the recent commits.

> Sorry for the inconveninence!

Hardly! You've saved me (and probably others) the inconvenience of
rebuilding my own xmms and finding it doesn't work. (Not to rub
the fact that I'm still listening to music in or anything... ;^>)

--=20
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net

--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/

--61jdw2sOBCFtR2d/--