Subject: Re: A couple of problems
To: Nigel Reed <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/02/2001 10:31:13
On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Nigel Reed wrote:

: First of all I get a lot of these errors. Have I missed something somewhere?
: nbmake: "/usr/src/share/mk/" line 5: warning: duplicate script for
: target "dependall" ignored
: nbmake: "/usr/src/share/mk/" line 296: warning: using previous script
: for "dependall" defined here

Looks like you have some kind of partial update.  Last night I did a single
commit that changed nearly all the <bsd.*.mk> files -- and in that change,
<> was deleted.  You shouldn't have this file anymore.

Do a full update of your source tree.

-- Todd Vierling <>  *  Wasabi & NetBSD:  Run with it.
-- CDs, Integration, Embedding, Support --